It’s that time of year again, Golf! On the banks of the Pemi River, surrounded by views of the time White Mountains lies the Jack O Lantern Golf Course in Woodstock, NH. Featuring Class A PGA Life-time Membership, Professional Golf Instruction, Entertainment, Famous breakfast and dinner buffet, and the best hospitality New England has to offer. The panoramic views of the White Mountains makes for a relaxing golf weekend. Jack O Lantern Golf Course opens May 20th, so mark your calendars! You are here to relax and enjoy.
Contact Jack O Lantern Golf Course:
- Phone: (603)745-8121 or 1(800)227-4454 Toll Free
- Fax: (603)745-8197
- Pro Shop Phone: (603)745-3636
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Address: 1668 Daniel Webster Hwy. Woodstock, NH 03293
Directions to Jack O Lantern Golf Course:
- From Boston: Follow I-93N to Exit 30. Take a right off of the exit. Approx. 2 hrs.
- From Providence: I-95N or I-495 to I-93N. Follow Boston directions. 3 hrs.
- From New York City: I-95N at Exit 48 merge onto I-91N towards Hartford. Pick up I-84E.
Merge onto I-90E – Mass Pike. Merge onto I-495N Exit 11A. Merge I-93N Exit 40B. Follow Boston directions. Approx. 5 hrs.
- From Montreal: Take 10 East to 55 South which becomes I-91S. Follow I-91S to I-93S at Exit 19,
Johnsbury. Take I-93S to Exit 30. Take a right off of the exit. Apprx. 3.5 hrs.