The National Golf Expo
Presented by Amica Insurance
Friday, March 1-Sunday, March 3
Seaport World Trade Center, Boston
The Amica Demonstration Stage features a lineup of informative lectures and demonstrations to help you get your swing in shape for the golf season!
- Michael Breed, from the Golf Channel’s The Golf Fix will be at the Show Saturday
- We are also proud to welcome New England PGA members to the Amica Demonstration Stage:
- Bob Beach: As the head golf professional at Braintree Municipal Golf Course for twenty one years, Bob Beach has also been recognized as the NEPGA Teacher of the Year in 2005 and was named the Top Golf Instructor in Massachusetts by Golf Digest for 2011-2012.
- Terry Felty: Director of Instruction at Big Sticks Golf in Burlington, and a TPI Certified Golf Fitness Instructor, Terry was named Massachusetts Teacher of the Year in 2010 by New England PGA.
- The Golf Expo is your source for everything golf:
- Sample products from leading manufacturers and test out clubs before you buy them, on the 25 station demo range! Highlighted manufacturers include Cleveland, Nike, and Adams.
- Shop great deals from retailers on equipment and merchandise-deals you may not traditionally find in your local pro shop!
- Plan a golf vacation to a new destination or an old favorite. Someone will win an Atlantic City golf getaway package!
- Learn tips from the pros by watching demonstrations on the Seminar Stage
- Compete against your friends at the many interactive challenges available!
Save time and buy your tickets online at GolfExpoBoston.com!
Friday, March 1: 12PM-8PM
Saturday, March 2: 10AM-6PM
Sunday, March 3: 10AM-5PM
Box office closes one hour before show closing.
Children 12 and under FREE
Save Time, Buy Tickets Online!
For more information, call 800-521-1563 or visit www.GolfExpoBoston.com